ENGAGEMENT. INNOVATION. GROWTH. PROFITS.
I love nothing more than sharing what I've learned with leaders and business owners who are serious about innovation through engagement and closing the gap between their cultural dream and reality. If you're looking for your greatest opportunities to create growth and profits, we need to connect!
Here are seven ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I've arranged these in order, from those that will require the least amount of investment, to those that require the most:
|Get the eBook|
2. Buy my book- I wrote Finding Success to share stories and strategies that will help people achieve values-driven success in their personal, professional, and organizational situations.
3. Lunch n' Learn- I'd be happy to come to your location (in-person or via video conference) and provide information and tips on how you and your team can create the culture you really want. Everyone who attends will have an opportunity to get my free eBook Think Like the Culture You Really Want.
Just contact me and schedule a free presentation. email@example.com or 605-670-0192
4. GPS Theory for Business Assessment System is the only diagnostic tool that tells you where your Company is living up to the value-propositions you promised to the stakeholders who are most critical to your success and where the greatest opportunities to improve their experience exist...so you can close the gap between your dream and reality through values-driven innovation and continuous improvement so practice and theory can converge, resulting in engaged employees, satisfied customers, and increased profits.
6. Values-Driven Leadership Training- This three-day training seminar will transform new and future leaders who know how to think and make decisions the way you really want them to so they can add the value you expect…and maybe more.
7. Leadership Retreats- If you're already using GPS Theory for Business, I can help your Leadership Team identify the greatest opportunities to improve teamwork and set practical strategies that will drive increased performance and profits in the coming year. If you're not already using GPS Theory for Business, I can help you refine your vision, purpose and mission, and set the conditions for strategic values-driven success.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me. I would be happy to talk with you.